Wednesday 31 March 2021

Playing Catch Up ... Again!

It maybe spring with a high temperature of 23'C yesterday, but I'm starting my post with a snowy day at the end of January!  I've neglected my blog recently, so today I'm having a quick catch up, starting with a round up of the lovely walks we have been on in our locality.  We are still in lockdown and our walks and once a week trips to the supermarket have been our only outings.
End of January Snow Day




February Walks








A rather special encounter with 3 deer in the woods.
















Out and About in March

We saw 6 kestrels together.






The pond is full of tadpoles!


We discovered the most beautiful nest.
A long-tailed tit was busy building it.










2 comments:

Crafty in the Med said...

Truly impressive photos! I love the one of the Robin which I am going to hold on to if you don't mind! I just never see Robins here. You definitely have an eye for a good photograph. keep well Amanda x

thesnailgarden said...

Hi Amanda, thank you for reading my post & for leaving a lovely comment. This year we seem to have more robins in the village than ever before. The hedgerows are filled with their song. x