Tuesday 22 November 2022

Good Intentions

 Earlier this year I intended to keep my blog up-to-date.  Well, here we are nearly at the end of 2022 & my good intentions have failed!  There are never enough hours in the day for what I wish to achieve, but I don't want to give up on my blog.  So here I am trying to catch up & start my good intentions anew.

I'm going to begin with a whistle stop tour of what we have been up to since my last post & then try to get into a new routine in the new year. Not so much a new year's resolution, but an old one! :)

March

At the very end of February, we drove to Norfolk.  En route we stopped off at Wicken Fen in Cambridgeshire.  We had a lovely walk around the oldest part of the fen, which was very peaceful.




We arrived in Norfolk later that day, staying with my parents.  Over the next few days we visited some of our favourite places nearby, including a walk on the beach at Cromer, which is normally crowded in the summer months.



We also visited the cathedral in Norwich.








On our way back home we stopped off at Hyde Hall an RHS Garden.










Back home & despite the odd wintery shower, spring was beginning to make her presence felt,
both in the garden 

and around the village.




No comments: