Saturday 2 March 2024

December Highlights

 December was a very busy month! As well as all the usual Christmas preparations, I also do Vlogmas.  Vlogmas is a series of vlogs throughout December which I post on my YouTube channel TheSnailGarden.  I enjoy vlogging, but the editing takes a lot of time!  Hence, why I am only now updating my blog! :)

This post is going to be a photographic record of December; if you would like to see more please click the link to my YouTube channel & subscribe to be kept up-to-date.  I would love for you to join me there and leave a lovely comment, as Blogger won't allow to reply to comments on this blog anymore. :(

December started with a day trip to the Cotswolds to visit Blenheim Palace for Sleeping Beauty at the Palace and the light trail.















Our next day out was to Hinton Ampner and the story of Neverland.







A trip to London to see the Christmas lights.

















The following weekend we went to Oxford, then onto Hughenden.
















Our final day out in December was to Stonehenge on the solstice.









No comments: