Friday 10 March 2017

Unravel 2017

Rewind to February and the Unravel yarn festival at Farnham Maltings.  My first visit was on the Friday.
I had a list of the top stands I wanted to visit, the first one being Pompom Quarterly in the Great Hall.
Lots of beautiful samples on display.
I then headed upstairs to the Tindle Studio
to Snail Yarns.  So many gorgeous yarns made it hard to choose!
In the Cellar Bar, Hillview Farms stand was so pretty!  Quite possibly the best dressed stand I have seen.
I headed to Stranded Dyeworks for a couple of skeins and then my shopping list was fulfilled ... that doesn't mean no more purchases were made! :)
There were lots of lovely things to admire as I walked around the festival.  This little felted pug was so cute!


This wrap by Ambah O'Brien caught my eye and I just had to buy the yarn by West Green Loft Yarns for it.



I listened to a very interesting talk by Louisa Harding
and then my friend Deb arrived and we went around all the festival together, including back to West Green Loft Yarns.
All their colourways were so pretty.
Soon the first day was over and it was time to head home ...
... but I was back again on the Sunday to meet up with friends Deb, Dani, Amanda and a few others.  These are some of the other lovely samples on the Pompom stand.



A stunning array of colours from Little Grey Sheep.

Gorgeous yarns from America on the Fig Tree Yarns stand, but by now I had made quite a few purchases! ;)
Lots of patterns to keep me busy
and some sumptuous yarns to squish!




SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments: