Monday 10 February 2020

Vlogmas and Christmas

During December I once again recorded Vlogmas, which is a daily vlog posted on YouTube.  I have a YouTube channel called The Snail Garden where you can find the daily episodes of what I got up to in more detail in December.
Early December we went back to Blenheim Palace for Alice in the Palace



and to walk in the grounds following the illuminated light trail.

It was a foggy night with the temperature below freezing, but we had a wonderful time and were thrilled to see a wild otter by the water.

One weekend we went to London to see the Christmas lights.




At home there were preparations for Christmas, although we were celebrating Christmas at my parents' home.

Whilst staying with my family we visited Norwich to see the lights.



We also went to the coast to see the seals and their pups.



Back home again, we saw the latest Star Wars film at the cinema
 and spent a quiet night in for the New Year.

No comments: