Sunday 13 March 2022

January to February 2022

JANUARY 2022
2022 started mild & dry, so I was still able to go for lots of walks through the fields & woods.



Back at home I finished some of my Christmas cross stitch projects.


I also stitched the January mini bouquet by Jeanette Douglas, who is very kindly publishing a free design each month in 2022.
FEBRUARY 2022
February started dry, but ended very wet and stormy.  The first half of the month I still managed my walks, but then it became too soggy to venture far.












In the garden the first spring flowers appeared.





I stitched some Valentine themed lavender sachets & pin pillows.

If you would like to see more of my walks and needlework, please visit by YouTube channel The Snail Garden where I post a monthly vlog of what I have been up to and chat in more detail about my projects.

No comments: