Thursday 18 August 2016

In the Garden

This may come as a surprise, but I don't always have wool on the brain! ;) When not knitting, I'm often gardening.  I love our little back garden which I fill with flowers.
I love lots of pink and purple flowers with touches of orange as a contrast.









The butterflies have also been enjoying the flowers and the garden is usually filled with the buzzing of many bees.


This little cat has been particularly fond of the catmint! :)
My greenhouse is also situated in our back garden and it is where I grow lots of tomatoes and chillis during the summer.
The hanging baskets and pots are doing well on the patio.

It's a lovely place to sit and knit ;) or to bunch up this year's lavender harvest.
I have lots of candles around the patio and garden for those warm summer evenings when we sit out after a BBQ.



It was even warm enough to sit out late this month to watch the Perseid meteor shower, which was spectacular this year.
☆ ☆ 

No comments: