Wednesday 5 September 2018

Our Summer at Home

We've had a lovely summer this year; the weather has been perfect!
It has involved a lot of watering to keep the flowers and vegetables happy, but the results have been worth it.
We have been enjoying nature in the garden, watching the baby bluetits, butterflies and bees.


The dahlias have bloomed and bloomed!






There were lots of evening visits to our two allotments
and of course lots of courgettes! :)



The chillis from the greenhouse are super hot, just how my family likes them.
Project WIP control worked its magic on my Dahlia Cushion, which I finished to match my Daisy Cushion.  I also finished my Hitchhiker Shawl, but haven't photographed it yet!
I only just remembered to photograph my Impressionists Shawl by Helen Stewart this week and it has been worn a few times already!
I have stitched a gift for a friend.
Having finished some projects I have cast on a couple more. This is my Floozy Cardigan by Truly Myrtle. Yarn by The Wool Barn.
and I am knitting the Suburban Wrap by Joji Locatelli.  Yarn by Uschitita.
There have been monthly updates of project bags in my Etsy Shop Eva Faith.

I have also been listing some lavender sachets in my shop, each filled with organically homegrown lavender.
This sweet fox cubs bag is still available and I will shortly be adding some zipper bags for sale.

There are also some new ocean inspiring progress keepers in the shop

and plans for Christmas have also started with a 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar.

No comments: