Saturday 24 November 2018

Autumn Colour and a Dust of Snow!

We recently spent an afternoon in the beautiful, historic town of Farnham.  

It's funny how you can visit a place often, but for the first time notice a detail like this plaque.
We walked through Farnham Park to admire the trees, resplendent in their autumn colour.
Past the ruins of the castle.

Back home, I have been busy winding my yarn for the Dust of Snow Wrap by Helen Stewart.
I have chosen my 24 colours for the project.  These are mostly from my Norah George Yarns Advent Calendar last year, with a few of Tracy's Harry Potter inspired yarns.

When I start a project with garter stitch, I like to add a progress keeper to the right side to make it obvious which side is which.  This one is from my shop Eva Faith.  This pretty globe of iridescent stars is a current favourite.
This design is proving to be an addictive knit!  I just want to knit to the next colour, then the next ...

No comments: