Thursday 10 January 2019

December 2018

I had a mad moment at the end of November ... I committed to doing Vlogmas! Vlogmas is a daily video diary throughout the month of December, leading up to Christmas.  If you are interested in watching them you can find my YouTube channel here.  Please feel free to subscribe to my channel, I may be tempted to do some more vlogging this year.

In the meantime, here are a few of my favourite photos from December:-
1st December - Brighton


2nd December - Victorian Christmas at the Vyne


4th December - An early morning walk

6th December - Cinderella at Blenheim Palace




and Christmas Lights Trail



8th December - Little Grey Sheep

Winchester


9th December - Glow at RHS Wisley



12th December - Christmas shopping in London






15th December - I decorated the Christmas tree.
18th December - Alresford
Lunch date with my husband.

21st December - Christmas flowers in the kitchen.
Gift wrapping
22nd December 2018 - Winter Solstice at Stonehenge




Christmas Eve
My Christmas Eve cast on.

Christmas Day

Boxing Day
27th December - A beautiful day for a walk.



29th December - Out shopping
Stunning sunset on the way home.
31st December - Some stitching on my Caroline Zoob sampler.
Family Games night
and watching the London fireworks on tv.
Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments: