Saturday 1 November 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween ... you may guess from the amount of photos in this post that I love Halloween! I think that I am becoming well known for it in our village as we had 30 trick or treat visitors!



We are fans of "Nightmare Before Christmas".


I received this lovely hanging as part of a forum swap.

In the kitchen ... the ceramic pumpkin I made years ago.

Home grown.

I managed a spot of glass painting during half term.
I copied these designs from a library book.

Decorations bought from Germany a few years ago.


Decorating the front garden.

We purchased the two skeletons whilst on holiday in Florida this year.

Jay's costume ready to go trick or treating.

Caught in the act!
Maurice checking to see if there is anything for him to eat!
One of the bags made-up ready for our spooky visitors.

Pumpkin Jack and Oogie Boogie from "Nightmare before Christmas".
Spider
Haunted House

Spiders and web at a bargain 10p.

Jay and I went out for a short while, but his hands were so cold he wanted to go back home. In the photo you may notice that he is wearing my gloves!


Having a fangtastic time!




No comments: