Monday 31 January 2011

January Blues

Thankfully we are now at the end of January; this month has seemed quite long to me. Whilst it has been cold outside, I have been busy indoors making lots of jewellery. This weekend I completed this bracelet from some large beads, that I had bought some time ago and some Mill Hill seedbeads,

this trio of bracelets using turquoise chips and coco wood pukalets
and I beaded a large glass bead with smaller beads left over from a knitted bag project. This idea is still evolving. During January I took part in the CL January Blues Swap and these are the beautiful gifts that I received -
A felted Aran bag and beaded necklace. The colours are very me. :)

Today is also the last day to enter my blogiversary giveaway by leaving a comment on the giveaway post. I will be doing the draw tomorrow. Best wishes, Pj x

No comments: