Saturday 13 August 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I have been so busy recently that I haven't spent much time on the computer.
I have been harvesting:-
Giant beetroot from our allotment and pickling it. These two were huge and this is my biggest saucepan!!

Not so small spring onions!

Lots and lots of beans.

And trying to pick the courgettes whilst they are still small.

I recently took part in Laalaa's Magic Ball Swap and now that my partner has opened her gifts, I can show you the items that I made:-
The Magic Ball that I sent

I crocheted a lucky ladybird charm

and a flower brooch.

I beaded a necklace

and matching earrings.

I also made a lavender sachet that I didn't photograph.

I couldn't resist any longer - I unravelled my ball! Thank you Gem.

And finally, I have sewn a quilted needlecase for my Mum who recently requested one.


I have another busy week planned, so I'm off again! :)
Best wishes, Pj x

No comments: