Friday 7 December 2012

Advent Swap ...

... Days 4 to 7.
It has been such fun this week to open a little present each morning as part of Laalaa's Advent Swap 2012.  I am lucky to have been partnered with Ellie of Jelly Jam.
Day 4 - My Gift from Ellie
A set of coasters to crochet - I am going to make these as mats for the flower pots on Fay's window sill.
Day 4 - My Gift to Ellie
Two knitted "sugar" mice Christmas decorations or toys for her girls.
 Day 5 - My Gift from Ellie
CK bluebell hand cream.  Very welcome as I always have such dry hands.
 Day 5 - My Gift to Ellie
A birthday book.
 Day 6 - My Gift from Ellie
Gingerbread porridge - Eaten for breakfast this morning.
 Day 6 - My Gift to Ellie
Four crocheted stars to hang up for Christmas.
 Day 7 - My Gift from Ellie
A sweet, mini bud vase.
 Day 7 - My Gift to Ellie
A Christmas tree cookie cutter.
Thank you to Ellie for my lovely gifts; they are greatly appreciated.  I hope that you are having as much fun as I am.

If anyone is interested, there is a Flickr group callled Laa Laa's Advent Swap 2012, showcasing everyone's gifts.

7 comments:

Jelly Jam said...

Glad it's going down well! The girls and I are loving opening ours each day. It's all lovely but the stars are my absolute favourites.
I've had a manic week but will get round to doing a swap blog post over the weekend and get some pictures on flickr.
Ellie
x

Tangled Sweetpea said...

Gorgeous gifts!
Victoria xx

Katie said...

Such lovely gifts PJ. isn't advent wonderful xxx

thesnailgarden said...

Hi and thank you for your comments. I am really enjoying this swap. It is so much fun and lovely to have such treats each morning. Thank you Ellie your gifts are perfect. Best wishes, Pj x

Emma Collins said...

I'm soooo envious that I didn't know about this swap, it looks enormous fun!! x

Maria said...

Such kindness on here Pj!
Sending you 'Twinkles' ***** and wishing you a happy advent...
Love Maria x

thesnailgarden said...

Hi to eskimo*rose (such a lovely username) and Maria. thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Sending Christmas wishes, Pj x