Wednesday 24 March 2010

A Day in the Garden

Today was another gloriously warm Spring day and I saw the first Peacock butterfly in the garden. As usual the Brimstone butterflies were too fast for me to photograph!
I managed a quick trip up to the garden centre and purchased a tray of these sweetly-scented primroses called Cherry Delight.

Viola Molly Sanderson is in bloom again on my patio.
The sun is also encouraging the Tete-a-tete to bloom
and the Winter Pansies are still looking beautiful on the patio.

I've been busy in the greenhouse, sowing many varieties of tomatoes, pumpkins, peppers and a few other veggies and flowers.

The window sill in the living-room is full once again.

I even managed to book our holiday :) but I'm not blogging about that yet as it is a surprise for my daughter's 18th birthday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog. All your pictures are stellar ... I really love them. keep on posting. Iflorist.co.uk