Sunday 12 May 2019

March Makings

Earlier this year I started a monthly cross stitch project by Maja Matyas of The Snowflower Diaries.
These will become lavender sachets, filled with my homegrown lavender.
I have been busy adding to my Northeasterly blanket by Melissa Alexander-Loomis.
I cast on a wrap, the pattern for which I am adapting from Helen Stewart's Cloud Wrap.


I also cast on Helen's Inkling Shawl design.
I finished a couple of projects:- the Suburban Wrap by Joji Locatelli
and my Floozy Cardigan by Libby Jonson.
I have a tradition of making a new project bag for my holidays and I couldn't resist this raccoon fabric.  I have also made a matching notions pouch, lavender sachet and needle minder.
I designed and made this bag for a friend who loves visiting India
and made a bag to carry my camera tripod in.
Of course being Shrove Tuesday early in the month I made pancakes! :)
 
If you would like to see these projects in a little more detail, I have filmed a March vlog which can be found on YouTube.  The link to my channel is in the sidebar or click here.

No comments: