Friday 30 December 2011

December Photo Scavenger Hunt

Kathy of Postcards from the PP organised a monthly Photo Scavenger Hunt throughout 2011 and December's hunt was a Christmas Alphabet.  I decided that my alphabet would feature Christmas in my  kitchen.  I have cheated slightly and used the odd photo from last year as I didn't have time to photograph everything that passed through my kitchen and the Christmas Day Lunch photo was taken at my parents'.
A for Angel Fairycake
B for Brandy Butter
C for Chocolate Coins
D for Delia's Classic Christmas Cake
E for Edible Decorations
F for Fudge shaped like a piece of Christmas Cake
G for Gingerbread
H for Hot Chocolate with Cream and Marshmallows
I for Iced Christmas Pudding with Rum and Raisin Sauce

J for Jelly formed into a Snowflake
K for Kumquat Puddings
L for Lebkuchen
M for Mincepies
N for Nut Roast
O for Orange Pastry

P for Puddings

Q for Queen of Puddings
R for Rocky Road
S for Sugar Mice
 T for Turkey and Trimmings
U for Upside-down Pudding
V for Vanilla Cupcakes
W for White Christmas Slice
X for Xmas Cake
Y for Yule Log
Z for Zabaglione Trifle Slice
Thank you to Kathy for arranging this, it has been fun.

3 comments:

Little Blue Mouse said...

Ooh, what mouth watering photos!


By the way I couldn't get your link to work so came via November.

Gem said...

This is a great idea and so different from what everyone else has come up with, fab photos Pj x x x x

thesnailgarden said...

Thank you for your comments, everyone has had some lovely festive photos this month. LBM - I think it was just a glitch as the link seems to be working, but thank you for letting me know.
Happy New Year, Pj x