Monday 13 February 2012

February Half Term

It's half term here, which means a wonderful week off work for me.  I'm planning to have a relaxing week at home crafting, baking, gardening and generally being unapologetically domestic! :)
Last week I had decided that this dresser had to go.  It was a favourite piece of furniture, but it just did not fit in with the new cabinets.
 So on Saturday we purchased this bureau cabinet from Ikea.  I love it and it is all mine! :) It is going to be filled with my crafty stuff.  At last I can have all of my papercraft materials in one place and possibly some if my sewing kit will also fit in (who am I kidding, I can fill it with scrapbooking paraphernalia alone!)  Also I have hung up and pinned the new curtains.  So this week I will be trimming and hemming those.  Probably cream curtains are not a good colour to have as patio door curtains when you have cats, but they fit in so well with the decor.  Only time will tell!
 First I think I need another mug of coffee and a smooch through my new magazines.
Well I did say I had planned a relaxing week! ;)

3 comments:

LaaLaa said...

Oooh, I love that buraeu! It's lovely. xx

Katie said...

I hope you enjoy your relaxing weekend off work. Make the most of it. Ive been off this week and am back tomorrow, sob sob. Where does the time go? Love Katie xxx

Sue Pinner said...

Nothing like a good read hey? lol
Hope you got a lot of relaxing done x