Friday 7 June 2013

Canny CAL Catch-Up

As you know I am taking part in Beverley's Canny CAL on Ravelry.  I have been using up my stash of acrylic double knitting yarn, but I am beginning to run out!  Luckily our local charity shop sells acrylic DK, so I have bought some more - so much for de-stashing! ;)
Week 8
Nosegay Square
The Pattern can be found here.

 Week 9
Checkerboard Afghan Square.
Instructions here.

Week 10
Garden Trellis Square.
Pretty pattern here.

 Week 11
Lacy Bullion Heart
The pattern can be found here.
 I found this a little tricky so I used this straw method for the second square.
 Week 12
Sunburst Granny
Link to pattern here.

That brings us to the halfway point of this CAL and the next pattern is out today.
Thank you Beverley for all the work you have put into this CAL, Pj x

No comments: