Sunday 21 April 2013

Days 107 to 110

Four more photos for my 365 challenge:-
Day 107 of 365
Starting to frog my English Flower Garden Throw.  These are the flower centres that I didn't frog as they are too small for the yarn to be of much use.  I will keep them for a future project/s.
Day 108 of 365
The Great British Weather!  The day started off sunny and then we had a thunderstorm, followed by hail!
Day 109 of 365
Where else would you find a librarian? ;)  No trip into town is complete without a visit to the library.  My favourite haunts are the sci fi/fantasy and craft sections.
Day 110 of 365
The sun is back again!  We have had lots of visitors to the bird feeder, including a starling that favoured this coconut feeder - the first starling I have seen in our garden for many years.  He was too quick for me to get a photo.
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.  Best wishes, Pj x

3 comments:

Katie said...

Lovely pictures PJ thanks for sharing xx

Maria said...

~ Hi Pj.....Just catching up with you. WOW to the frog crochet, you put my humble squares to shame, my friend! ~ lots of spring time in your earlier posts...Mr Bumble Bee, being my favourite picture...~ thanks for kind words always..Love Maria x

thesnailgarden said...

Hi Katie and Maria, lovely to hear from you both. Hope you are enjoying the spring sunshine. Best wishes, Pj x