Thursday 25 April 2013

Days 111 to 115

Five more photos for my 365 challenge:-
Day 111 of 365
Spring is really here now and there are lots of violets in the front garden.
Day 112 of 365
Maurice on our neighbours' shed, waiting for his breakfast!
Day 113 of 365
Not a happy photo!  My back is so bad that I have had to resort to a TENS machine to help with the pain. :(  It's been a long time since I've had to do this. 
Day 114 of 365
My back is still bad so I am consoling myself with a look through my patterns, after being inspired by The Great British Sewing Bee on TV.  I love the little girl's blouse - why isn't it in my size?!
Day 115 of 365
Still no better today!  The sun is shining and all I can do in the garden is take a few photos before I have to sit down again. :(  The garden is starting to look very pretty, but there are a few gaps that I will have to fill with bulbs for next spring.
 At least I can enjoy the flowers and plan my summer garden.
Best wishes, Pj x

No comments: