Monday 4 November 2013

Days 305 to 307

Three more 365 photos - less than 60 left now!
Day 305 of 365
I have started my Christmas baking!  I always use Delia's classic recipe, but I prefer to use sherry rather than brandy as I find it makes the cake less rich.
Day 306 of 365
We popped into town Saturday afternoon and whilst there stopped to admire this sculpture.  Taking this photo, I felt like a tourist in my own town! :)
 Day 307 of 365
Sunday afternoon we decided to walk from Woodhenge to Stonehenge and back again, taking in the other historical sites in between.

2 comments:

joy said...

Oh wow, you're not that far from me, are you, I did wonder when you walked along the K&A. I'm in Warminster, love it. Dont recognise the sculpture though.
Joy x x

thesnailgarden said...

Hi Joy, I just checked and we are approx 70 miles apart, so not far at all. Best wishes, Pj x