Wednesday 27 November 2013

Days 327 to 331

Five more photos for my 365 challenge:-
Day 327 of 365
Yay, I finally found one!  Out shopping with my Hubby and I stumbled across this tin.  I have been looking for one of these for a few months and typically when you stop looking for something, that is the time you find it! :)  Cat biscuits now safe on top of fridge freezer - now more helping yourselves kitties!!
Day 328 of 365
Sunday I turned into card factory!  30+ Christmas cards made, written on and in envelopes ready for the stamps.
Day 329 of 365
One crocheted butterfly brooch to be posted to France as part of a birthday present for a friend.
Day 330 of 365
More card making!  This time one for baby J born to a relative, birthday card for C and a wedding card for L who is marrying J in Spain in December.
Day 331 of 365
Knitting a beret to match the wrist warmers I made recently.  I had better get a wriggle on as I want to wear it on Saturday and I still have to crochet the snowflakes!

No comments: